The WYFA Board has suspended the season until the Covid-19 restrictions ease up. As our Season was set to wrap up before the end of June, that does not leave much (if any) time to get any play in prior to the summer.
Not all is lost as we are planning to resume play in mid to late July and finishing in August before school resumes pending Covid-19 restrictions lifting.
We understand that this may not be feasible for everyone to play in the summer months, as you signed up thinking your season would be complete before summer. For those who will not be able to join us in July, we are offering a partial refund of $115 for the WYFA portion of your fees. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a refund. No refunds will be issued once the season resumes in July.
There were a few players that never received their game t-shirts at the start of the season, if you still want them, email us and we will arrange for you to pick them up.
Stay safe and lets all do what we can to make sure that we will not miss any further seasons of football.
© 2021 Powered by TEAMLINKT